Thursday, June 05, 2008

AFTERMATH

last night, i was pissed at something i shouldn't be affected by. maybe its the maternal instinct in me(women have that alot) that still lingers in the "must-care" department of the brain. it makes suckers out of us.

so in an attempt to appease myself, i ignited the GH3 spark and time passed damn fast! whizzed is the correct word. met V later for my 2nd dinner at punggol nasi lemak. then decided to stroll the estates. it was suppose to be therapeutic.

but i find myself feeling tired! GOODNESS! i blame it on the ease of transportation i can lay my hands on. my sling weighed a ton at that moment, but it only contains my wallet and keys.

along the journey we met this yellow car (completely unintentional if you must know). stopped to chat for a few seconds.

i lied when i say i couldnt see who was at the back of the car. sometimes i just dont want to see lah. anyway its just one fella, the fella who caused all these raw emotions that night.

not worth mentioning at that moment anyway.

then proceeded on to showing him the rest of the estate before letting him crash at my place for a couple of hours. watched FRIENDS back-to-back at 2 and he left after.

the part about coming my place to watch FRIENDS has been going on for about 2 days already. i firmly believe it might lead to a routine.

haha.

and i think i'm going to bathe and continue the day. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home